Cream Cheese Veggie Shrimp Wonton

>> September 10, 2010

I have visited one of Thai restaurant in Winnipeg and I was so impressed with crab meat wonton they have.
It was so creamy and succulent. My friend told me that it was cream cheese and crab meat in it. Ehmmm, with spicy peanut sauce as a dipping sauce, it was so melted in my mouth. I fell in love to that wonton! Subsequently I have tried to browse around that recipe in the internet and I found that it was pretty easy to make. Instead of using imitation crab meat I would like to use veggie shrimp meat which was easy to find at the Asian store.

 

Here it is the recipe.
Ingredients:
6 oz cream cheese, I melted it in a microwave for less than a minute
4 green onions, chopped finely
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
5 pieces of veggie shrimp meat, chopped finely
1 package of small wonton wrapper
Direction:
  1. Mix together melted cream cheese, green onions, soy sauce, garlic powder and veggie shrimp meat.
  2. Put 1 tsp of the cream cheese filling into the wonton wrapper and fold into shape that you like.
  3. Deep fry the wonton until golden brown.













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP